First of all,
- Apples- These are great quick low calorie snacks for on the go. Also their antioxidants in apples may help prevent metabolic syndrome. For a treat, sprinkle 1/2 a teaspoon of all spice and 1/2 a teaspoon of cinnamon. Then put in the microwave for 1 1/2 minuets.
- Eggs- Even the yolks, they can help you trim inches. Enjoy as omelette's and scrambled eggs.
- Pomegranates- Mostly known for their healthy juice but the seeds are also really good for you. Not only are they loaded with disease fighting antioxidants their also low in calories and high in fibre so they can satisfy your sweet tooth.
- Yogurt- The best types of yogurt are Greek fat free yogurts. I always like to have a flavour so natural yogurt is hard for me. The yummiest I have found are "Muller Greek light style yogurts" in vanilla and coconut. So indulgent and fat free!
- Avocado- Don't be put of by the high fat content of these because they are a very good weight loss food that you can add to your sandwich instead of mayo.
Thank you all for coming to my blog, hope you all liked this post. Comment any other foods you know of!