You can use this for a treat or recovery shake!
Nutrition Info for McDonald Shamrock Shake:
Now if you make your own it should be:
Calories: Fat: Carbohydrates: Sugar: Sodium: Protein:
- 1 cup of Fat free Vanilla Yogurt.
- 2 Scoops of Vanilla Protein Powder (optional)
- 1 banana
- 2 handfuls of spinach leaves
- 1 cup of vanilla unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp of agave nectar
- 1-2 drops of peppermint extract
- 5-6 ice cubes.
All you do is put them in your blender and blend away!
Try it out it is great for recovery after training or just a little treat you don't need to feel guilty about!
Recipe and picture from; http://www.baked-in.com/2013/03/14/healthy-homemade-shamrock-shake/